Due to new provisions in force since May 25, 2018 regarding personal data (short: GDPR), www.mtek-opakowania.pl hereby informs you about a few important issues regarding security of processing your personal data each time you use our website. Thus, We hereby meet the information requirement mentioned in art. 13(1)(2) of GDPR:
1. The Administrator of your personal data shall be P.P.H.U EMTEK with its head office on ul. Bojemskiego 10a, 42-200 Częstochowa, NIP (Personal identification number) 949 188 28 24. You may contact us to modify, verify and delete data via mail to the above address or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your personal data that we receive from you such as first name, last name, address, phone number, e-mail, are processed for the following purpose (art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR):
– handling reports in electronic and paper form.
– keeping correspondence – in electronic and paper form,
– performance of orders and services,
– transaction registration
– due payment collection,
– data archiving,
– presentation of commercial offers (upon your approval)
The electronic form means processing and storing the personal data in an electronic form, on servers or memory carriers (e.g. hard drive disks), by person authorized to do so. The paper form shall mean documents printed on paper e.g. sales documents with names, shipping list, address labels, prompt notes regarding due payment and other that require placement of your personal data in the matter of performance of agreement, service, order or transaction.
3. Your personal data are shared by us only to entities that support us within the scope of performance of agreement, service, order or transaction. We shall forward them to: Accounting department: KONKRET S.C Biuro Rachunkowe Ewa Górnik, ul. 1 Maja 4, 42-202 Częstochowa, NIP (Personal identification):5731647121
4. In addition, there is a possibility that your data will be made available to authorized public bodies responsible for matters regarding frauds or violations (e.g. fiscal audit). We shall not sell nor make your personal data available to third persons or companies for marketing purposes.
5. We shall not forward nor do we intend to forward personal data beyond the European Economic Area nor international organization.
6. Your data shall be stored for the period of the inquiry, agreement, duties under provisions of law within the scope of taxes, accounting or other, claims against the agreement, archiving or keeping statistics until your consent is withdrawn. Your personal data shall be stored in an electronic or/and paper form, for the maximum period of 10 years from the moment when they are permanently removed by persons authorized in accordance with procedures in force.
7. We hereby guarantee you all your rights that result from the resolution on personal data protection, that includes the following:
– access to your data
– possibility to correct or remove your data
– limitation of the data processing
– transfer of data
– not subjecting your data to automated decision-making or profiling
– raising objections against processing your data
You are entitled to the above authorizations should you request:
– changes in your incorrect or incomplete data
– removal of your data so that they are not available to us and cannot be reprocessed for the purpose they had been collected
– limitation of your data processing should you report discrepancies or processing against its purpose until we explain all discrepancies and should you not be willing to remove your data.
– transfer of your data on the basis of consent or agreement concluded with you
– raising objection against incorrect processing of data by us in the form of complaint to the superior body, namely GIODO (Inspector General for Personal Data Protection), under the following address: Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych (Inspector General for Personal Data Protection) ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa
8. Providing us with your personal data shall be completely voluntary but necessary for the purpose of performance of the service.
10. Your data shall not be subject to profiling.
11. The Administrator shall make every effort in order to secure the data of Users and protect them against actions of third persons by application of all necessary security measures regarding servers, connections and services for the purpose of data protection.